It seemed authentic when Manson uttered the memorable lyric "Outside of society, where I want to be..." He delivered those words with quite a bit of conviction. In fact, I like his version better than the original...
out of all these i have heard two of them lol..
the xavier rudd doing no woman no cry and the wish you were cover by wyclef. both are good..
i personally like phish doing gin and juice.
thanks for the links though, i'll definitely check them out.
It seemed authentic when Manson uttered the memorable lyric "Outside of society, where I want to be..." He delivered those words with quite a bit of conviction. In fact, I like his version better than the original...
You wanted the best, you got the best...
Everything by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes and Hayseed Dixie.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Cat Scratch Fever-Pantera
Nirvana-Man Who Sold the World
Hank III-Cocaine Blues
APC-Imagine
Primus-Have a Cigar
Maynard James and Tom Morello-Calling Dr Love
Deadsy-Paint it Black
Ramones-Have you ever seen the Rain
be sure to get Larger Than Life by Jaded Heart. great hard rock cover of a Backstreet Boys song.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Have a drink on me- Six Feet Under
Land of Confusion- In Flames
War Machine- Six Feet Under
Summer Breeze- Type o Negative
Planet Caravan- Pantera
here, check this list out
http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/coversearch.cgi
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Type O Negative does a cover of Cinnamon Girl the Neil Young song too.
"Jesus Christ" by U2, written and first recorded by Woody Guthrie
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Ryan Star doing a cover of REM's Losing my religion.
If you haven't heard it, download it. Not full song, but enough.. completely different.
Bookmarks